The term "logging accidents" encompasses a variety of injury scenarios including:
- Loggers or bystanders injured by falling trees or branches during timber cutting
- Occupants of passing cars injured by falling timber near logging operations
- Loggers or others injured in the process of loading logging trucks
- People injured in traffic when logs — often improperly loaded — come loose and fall off logging trucks in traffic
Whatever the circumstances of your or your family member's logging accident in West Virginia, representation by a skilled lawyer may be as important as treatment by a doctor. Through legal action such as a personal injury claim, a workers' compensation case or a wrongful death case, the injured person or family members will be better able to cope with expenses and losses such as:
- Medical treatment
- Lost wage replacement
- Physical therapy
- Disability accommodations
- Pain and suffering
- Funeral and burial costs (in the case of a fatal logging accident)
Johnstone & Gabhart, LLP, brings more than 50 years of experience to the table in dealing with any injury claim or fatality case. Our personal injury attorneys have a great deal of experience handling accident investigations, interactions with insurance companies and other issues that arise in the process of pursuing compensation for the injured (or family members).
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
We offer free initial consultations in personal injury and wrongful death cases. We represent the injured and the bereaved on a contingency basis. This means our attorneys' fees will be a percentage of compensation recovered. Allow us to explain how we can help you with the many burdens that you face after a logging accident in West Virginia, Ohio or Kentucky has left you injured or taken the life of a loved one.
To schedule a free initial consultation with a personal injury attorney at Johnstone & Gabhart, LLP, call 304-553-0830 or email us.